I really, really stormy nights. I like the sound of rain tapping on my window. I like the peace I find in the sound of rain, making nothing else matter.
I have mixed feelings. They are nothing too negative, therefore not corrosive. I am fine, I just think slightly more today. Slightly more than usual. Chris asked to meet. So we did today. He wanted to tell me about his plan to propose to Yunni. But he had done it before we met. So we kind of talked more about future plans and who he was going to invite to his wedding. It seemed like we were only talking about it over dinner some time ago and he was saying all these would not happen so soon. There, it is happening already. While I do not really tell him, I am glad he always thinks of me whenever he moves on to the next stage of his life. He always makes it a point to tell me. I do not know what I did to deserve this, but I am just glad. I am actually very tired. Mentally. Work piles up everyday and even so, I think that is fine because I like to be constructively occupied. I just really want to keep up with people whom I love and care for. I even turn down appointments to want to spend ...
Ninety percent of my brain says "go to sleep" because it has been an arduous day today. But that remaining ten percent insists on penning down some thoughts because the memory has not been exceptionally good these days and probably will not be anymore. Finally, for goodness sake, the big project is over. It lasted almost half a year. From the happy and fun-loving team to the tired and scattered group. Really, I tried to do whatever I could. And I do not think I deserved to be treated rudely especially when I had tried to make things easier for everyone. It ended on a good note, I am sure. I just do not see the point in certain unhappiness clearly portrayed after the event. Then again, I know, maybe to a certain extent I need to reflect upon myself, on whether I should have cared less. Nonetheless, it has ended anyway. While it is not as if there are no other projects to work on, I guess there is something new to look forward to all over again. And I am hoping for the b...
This week has been a hectic one yet at the same time quite happening. While I have been slogging very hard to get certain things done by mid-September, I have had a fair share of recreational activities although they all revolve around dramas, which are fortunately my favourite form of leisure. I managed to catch 3 pretty good shows this week and I like to jot some thoughts down lest I come back again in the near future to recollect some feelings when watching these productions. Wild City (θΏ·ε) I was once a huge fan of Louis Koo that I would watch almost all of his films. This one was an impromptu decision because a friend was keen and asked for my company. I like how the director Ringo Lam established the characters, especially Shawn Yue's role. The way Ringo Lam cast the roles of Louis Koo and Shawn Yue in very different lights yet highlighted the rapport between them really convinced and delighted me. However, I find certain parts too cliche, although I could tell and did appreci...
π
ReplyDelete