All over again...

The wait has come to an end, or so I hope. I got a confirmation call to inform that I had been shortlisted. I ought to be happy, I suppose. But as a matter of fact, I was not particularly ecstatic. If anything, I was just contented. Nothing gets me too excited these days. I was reminded of the last time I went through a phase like this. That period, I think it took me a year and the phase was pretty painful with all the other dramas going on in my life. This time, it was a lot better. My friends were ever so encouraging. A part of me, however, cannot help but be paranoid. The last time I got an offer, I went through the toughest part of my life thus far. This time, I am so worried that gaining something might mean I might lose some soon. 

But a friend often tells me, "Law of Attraction". 
I have been reminding myself this time and again. 

Believe in the positive, and it will come to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

end of week

my mixed feelings

carpe diem